This page lists the various ways to access Wikimedia Commons content via "web feeds", often called "RSS" after the original web feed format. Feeds are available in RSS and Atom formats; if you are not sure which to use, use Atom.
- Featured pictures feed via the Catfood tool (old version using toolserver)
- Featured pictures feed via the Catfood tool (new version)
- On a category page, look for the "Category RSS feed" in the Toolbox on the left
- Or use the Catfood tool directly
- Atom feed for a user's contributions: go to Special:Contributions and type a username, press Search, then click "Atom" in the Toolbox on the left
- See also WikiSense Gallery tool for options
- Atom feed for your own watchlist: go to Special:Watchlist and click "Atom" in the Toolbox on the left
- On a revision history page, look for the "Atom" link in the Toolbox on the left.
feed=rssin the address bar will return the feed in RSS format.